With it’s rich history and continued community developments, Judy Hayes proudly calls Montgomery County her home for over 30 years. She was not only raised in this incredible suburban-country lifestyle, but chose to raise her family in this area. She knows how important it is to find that perfect lifestyle in a community that offers so much. She works hard to help you reach this goal.
Having worked passionately in the legal profession for more than 20 years, Judy is thrilled to now be pursuing her dream of being a top-notch RE/MAX owner and agent. She brings extensive knowledge in management and legal expertise that will serve her clients well as she can help you efficiently maneuver through the fast-paced real estate world from the initial meeting to the closing table. Knowledge, experience and negotiation are the key factors to ensure each client is completely satisfied and happy with their transaction. Whether it’s buying or selling their home or property, Judy works hard to create an enjoyable and mutually-beneficial experience that is easy for all parties to understand.
Judy’s Awards and Certifications Include:
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Certified Negotiations Expert
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist
- RE/MAX Platinum Club Recipient 2014, 2013
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award 2014
- Ranked #19 for RE/MAX Houston Area Agents 1st Quarter 2013
- 2010, 2011, 2012 RE/MAX 100% Club Recipient
- Top 250 of RE/MAX of Texas Agents for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 2012 Small Business of the Year
It is not just about living in this community but being an active citizen and supporting community activities including:
- Past Chair/Secretary for Board of Directors for Greater East Montgomery County Chamber
- East Montgomery Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Houston Chamber of Commerce
- Fellowship of the Woodlands Church
- Children’s Miracle Network
Judy is married with two grown daughters and two grandchildren. When it’s time for some relaxation, you’ll find her riding a Harley, at a Caribbean beach, or simply enjoying a nice weekend outdoors with her family.
Judy is always available to her clients and greatly appreciates referrals – feel free to contact Judy today at 281.881.0840 to discuss all your real estate needs and opportunities.